Man Opus,The Man Group Dahisar -@8793633023 | Mira road Residential Projects | Residential Projects Mira Road | 1-2-3 BHK Property Mira Road | Man Builder Dahisar | Property in Mira Road |
Man Opus residential project offers 1-1.5 and 2 BHK Apartments Next to Dahisar check naka Mira Road East.
One of the finest from the stable of MAN Group, part of a billion dollar company, built on an incline, these are right-sized and right-priced homes at Mira Road in Mumbai’s western suburbs, a sought after residential address with a cosmopolitan crowd, beautiful surrounding, easy connectivity, state-of-the-art amenities and modern facilities that offer the finest in contemporary living. A home at Man Opus is a simple, tangible, value-for-money investment. Sensitive to all that a consumer demands from an excellent opportunity such as that presented by a home here, this latest offering has a peaceful environment, verdant natural beauty and unbeatable infrastructure, all available at prices that are just right. With a spacious, perfectly-sized home here, every consumer will reap rich dividends.
Property Type :
Type : 1 -1.5 and 2 BHK Flat
Built-up 630 to 950 sqft
• Vitrified Tiles in living, dining room and passage.
• Wooden/Vitrified tiles in bedrooms.
• Granite platform with sink.
• Provision of split and window ACs.
• Designer bathrooms with superior fittings.
• Power backup for common areas.
• Granite windows frame.
• Anodized sliding windows.
• Flush doors for bathrooms.
• Main door - Decorative teak wood/flush door.
• Concealed Copper wiring with circuit breaker.
• Quality switches of reputed brand.
• Club House
• Swimming pool/Kids pool
• Fully air-conditioned gymnasium
• Pool and billiards
• Carom and chess
• Table tennis
• Yoga and meditation center
• Cricket Pitch/net
• Kids Play Area
• Jogging and Cycling Track
• Ganesha Temple
• High speed elevators with agglomerated marble/marbo granite.
• Fire Fighting equipments.
For Booking and payment Schedule Call 8793633023
FIND MORE PROJECTS IN MIRA ROAD
evershine group 08/23/2013 09:14